Monday, April 1, 2013

{LAUNCH!} New Collection In Shop

After several months of sketching and editing, back to sketching then editing (repeat this multiple times and in reverse order), my new Spring 2013 Collection is out! I'm incredibly excited and happy about the way the cards turned out. With this collection I wanted the designs to be a little brighter, more colourful, and cheerful, while still staying true to the same overall style of my past collections.

There are a few themes:

For Foodies: Many of my new cards have been inspired by my love for good food and sweet treats.

For Him: Who says there aren't any good cards for guys out there? I made sure to include a selection for Father's Day as well.

For Her: From Mother's Day cards to a 'just because' note for your best girlfriend.

I would love to hear what you think of the new cards. I'll have them at the upcoming Got Craft? event happening April 27 - 28 at the Maritime Labour Centre in Vancouver. You can also view the complete new collection and get the cards in the shop HERE first!








No comments:

Post a Comment